UFC FIGHT NIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICONS WILL BE MADE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only One Can be the Best... and That One is Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Only One Can be the Best... and That One is Me Empty
PostSubject: Only One Can be the Best... and That One is Me   Only One Can be the Best... and That One is Me Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 am

The camera zooms into a training room backstage, filled with a variety of exercise equipment such as barbells, treadmills, and exercize bikes. Sitting on one of the benches is Chuck Liddell.

CHUCK LIDDELL
Hello. Chuck Liddell here, in UFC's official training room. Every day, the fighters work here so they can be their best. With me here is one of our many new fighters, Phillip Phillips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2t9_RNwOAM

The first part of Phillip's music plays briefly, and the camera pans over to him sitting on another bench next to Chuck.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Thanks, Chuck. It's great to be here.

CHUCK LIDDELLL
It's great to have you. Anyways, time for our first question. What made you switch from wrestling to MMA?

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, you know, I just kinda wanted to try something new. Don't get me wrong, I still love wrestling, but it was starting to get a bit stale after so many years of doing it.

CHUCK LIDDELL
I completely understand. So, what's your first goal here in UFC?

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, I'd certainly like to kick someone's ass. Which I will, of course. But also, I strive to become the first ever Welterweight Champion. That one's probably at the top of my list.

CHUCK LIDDELL
Well that's certainly not a surprise.

He chuckles, then continues.

CHUCK LIDDELL
Well, we don't have much time, so last question: how do you feel about competing with the likes of Anderson Silva, James Miller, Dan Hardy, and many other highly experienced fighters?

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know what? I could really care less who I'm working with. I'm not afraid of anyone no matter how big or strong they are or how much experience they have. Because I something a lot of these guys don't have. Will.

CHUCK LIDELL
Well, that's all we have for today. Thanks for talking to me, Phillip.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You too, Chuck.

They shook hands, and Chuck smiles at the camera as Phillip leaves and the scene fades to black...
Back to top Go down

Only One Can be the Best... and That One is Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFC FIGHT NIGHT  :: UFC Reminisence :: Interviews-
Jump to: