UFC FIGHT NIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICONS WILL BE MADE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juko's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juko's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Juko's Interview   Juko's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Joe Rogan: Hello everyone I am here with UFC's newest fighter Juko The One Man Army.

The Camera zooms in on Juko to show the viewers what he look like

Joe Rogan: So Juko tell me how does it feel to be here in UFC and you will soon make your debut match against the Dan The Outlaw Hardy.

Juko: Well Joe first I would like to say that I'm more than happy to be here in UFC it has been a life long dream for me and I have trained for this moment ever since I was little so this is a big deal. And about my opponent I'm set to fight I really don't care he's not going to beat me. I'll make sure to make our first meeting a living nightmare for him.

Joe Rogan: Wow strong stuff right there. So Juko who is training you for your matches here in UFC.

Juko: Well Joe if you must know my sensei is Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira. He has been teaching me for years and I have learned almost everything from him. He is like a father to me.

Joe Rogan: Well then last question Juko. How do you see yourself in the near future of UFC?

Juko: Well Joe that is probably just a self-explanitory question I see myself on top of the welterweight division as the welterweight champion for a very long time. I'm going to bring that gold to the team. So everyone in the welterweight division better watch out.

Joe Rogan: Thanks for your time Juko

Joe Rogan tries to shake Juko's hand but Juko winked at him and walked away
Back to top Go down

Juko's Interview
Page 1 of 1