UFC FIGHT NIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICONS WILL BE MADE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dana white thoughts on Fighters , and Other stuff ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Wolfe

Jacob Wolfe

Dana white thoughts on Fighters , and Other stuff ... Empty
PostSubject: Dana white thoughts on Fighters , and Other stuff ...   Dana white thoughts on Fighters , and Other stuff ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Joe Rogan : Hello i am Here with the CEO of UFC Dana White !! , hows it going Dana?

Dana White : It's Going good Joe thanks for asking ...

Joe Rogan : so lets get to the Questions , who is your personal Favorite Fighter her in the UFC ?

Dana White : I would like to say all of them because they are Tremendous athletes , But My Favorite won would be Anderson Silva He is Phenomenal in the Octagon!

Joe Rogan : In the Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy vs Juko match , who do you think will be the winner ?

Dana White : This is a Tuff one ..... i would go with dan Hardy because he is amazing, He Know's the ring very well he knows how to get in peoples head during a Fight , he is Very Aggressive in the Octagon and i think that's why he is Good , as for Juko he is a New fighter ive never seen him In action but he has a Very impressive Stats ...

Joe Rogan : what do you think about the main event ?

Dana White : We actually changed the Main event Now its going to be GSP vs Urijah Faber!! Both of these Men are very talented in the Octagon ! and i Hope they put up a good fight

Joe Rogan : Is it true that Brock lesnar ...... signed up with UFC ? if thats true then wow that's HUGE !!

Dana White : No comment

Joe Rogan : Well thank you dana for letting us interview you

Dana White : No problem

"He shakes his Hand and the Camera fades"
Back to top Go down
https://ufc-fightnight.board-directory.net

Dana white thoughts on Fighters , and Other stuff ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFC FIGHT NIGHT  :: UFC Reminisence :: Interviews-
Jump to: