UFC FIGHT NIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICONS WILL BE MADE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In it to Win It

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In it to Win It Empty
PostSubject: In it to Win It   In it to Win It Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 am

The camera zooms in onto Chuck Liddell's face. From the background, it seems as if he's in a small, dimly lit room backstage.

CHUCK LIDDELL
Hello, folks. Chuck Liddell, here with Phillip Phillips once again.

The camera pans over to Phillip's face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2t9_RNwOAM

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hey, Chuck. Thanks for having me again. It's a pleasure.

CHUCK LIDDELL
You too, Phil. Anyways, what was it like winning your very first match here in UFC?

Phillip paused, taking a moment to think.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, it just shows how I am as a fighter. I made Jason Miller tap with the gullotine choke, and I'll gladly make anyone else tap if they get in my way. And if I can't, I'll just KO them with my uppercut. It's all fun and games until somebody loses a tooth.

Chuck Liddell grinned, then continued.

CHUCK LIDDELL
So, how do you think that win associates with you and the Welterweight Championship?

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Well, it just proves that I have the power, strength, and will to beat anyone who gets in my way and become the first ever Welterweight Champion. Quite simple, really. I've proven myself enough in just one match. Obviously. I've got a #1 contender match for the title already. After that, there's no doubt I'm gonna win it.

Chuck Liddell replied with no expression, avoiding playing favorites.

CHUCK LIDDELL
Well, thank you for your time, Phillip. Good luck with your match tommorow.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Thanks.

The camera zoomed out so both Phillip and Chuck were in the shot, then the screen slowly faded to black...
Back to top Go down

In it to Win It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UFC FIGHT NIGHT  :: UFC Reminisence :: Interviews-
Jump to: